Tuesday 23 December 2014

Anna Perra - Launches new logo


Anna Perra established her brand though passion & tenacity, but it was her loyalty and care for customers that gave Anna direction for her fashion concept. Encouraging women to feel good and rediscover themselves through the clothes they wear, has made her brand more than fashion.

Customers, ‘Real Women’ are also models for Anna’s collections at her fashion shows set in gorgeous destinations. They are very much part of her brand as the clothes she selects. Anna is pleased to introduce a new twist to her logo in the form of a beautiful heart shaped AP symbol…. symbolising her love for real women and fashion.


 ‘In the future I will create my own designs, I feel confident I now have a beautiful identity that I can use and be recognised going forward –I am very excited by what the future holds.’ Anna Perra




Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment