Thursday 12 April 2012

Nostalgia in 'new' Pretty Nostalgic magazine


Post written by Niki Nostalgia at No1 Market Place Shepton Mallet


Pretty Exciting

I hope you had a lovely Easter break...
Last week was a busy one for me and I'm still trying to catch up with everything that happened here on my blog...
I hadn't intended to open my shop on Good Friday, but had 'Good' reason to at the last minute when a magazine photo-shoot was organised by editor Jo, of Pretty Nostalgic Magazine. (I have previously written about this exciting new publication on my bloghere.)
Jo, and photographer Jen, arrived around lunch time and were very kind about my little space on Shepton Mallet's Market Place. 
Jen took lots of close-up shots of my vintage stock and handmade products.
Jo was easy to chat to and asked me lots of questions about my business and what it was like to run a shop in a (hopefully!) regenerating town. 
All being well, the article will be included in the first issue of Pretty Nostalgic, which launches on May 1st 2012.
Sarah, co-owner of Happy Days and one of the driving force behind this new magazine, has offered me a free years subscription to the magazine, to offer as a giveaway on my blog. If you'd like to have a chance of winning, then please add a comment to this post and I shall pop your name in the hat to be drawn next Wednesday (18th). I shall pass on the winners details to Sarah and she will arrange for your free subscription. Please note: If the subscription is won by someone outside the UK, then they will be required to pay the postage - thank you!
I will also have copies of the magazine for sale in my shop nearer the time. If you'd like to find out more about Pretty Nostalgic, then visit the website here for lots more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment