A second business from Wells is coming to town soon! following Goodfellows.
Wells Emporium were heading towards a new location in Cheddar but have decided to join us in Shepton Mallet to make it a destination for interiors, antiques, vintage and artisan. They will have a new name 'Somerset Antiques and Interiors' and will be located at 2, High Street near Market Place from June.....Launch date to be confirmed.
Businesses and shops of this nature will increase the towns potential to attract more people to Shepton Mallet and the area..... currently we have the following;
- Jo Lucksted Ceramic Artist
- No21 Interior Antiques
- Woo Hoo Vintage
- Nostalgia at No1
- One Craft Gallery
- Somerset Antiques & Interiors 'coming soon!'
- Great Ostry Picture Framing
- The Art Tree
- Parkway Antiques
- The Shepton Cobbler ... Haberdashery, Craft materials
- Morris Country Interiors
- Kilver Court -No21 Interior Antiques, Saul's Up-cycled and In The Woodshed
- Pylle Antique Emporium & Gallery
- Pennard House Antiques
- Bath & West Flea and Antique Markets
P.S attracting similar businesses does not equate to less sales for existing businesses ....it will bring more people to the area.
Bridgeman ltd are currently rennovating the building for our new neighbours. We look forward to the arrival of 'Somerset Antiques and Interiors'